Kroger eSchedule Login Steps at GreatPeople.me
Kroger Employee Login Portal at GreatPeople.me allows you to have an access to the facility of eSchedule. You just need to follow some basic steps to do so. Have a look at those steps below:
- Visit the official Kroger Employee Login portal at GreatPeople.me.
- Submit your Employee ID in the user ID section.
- Submit your GreatPeople.me password in the GreatPeople.me password section.
- Tap “Sign in”.
- In case, you forget your GreatPeople.me user ID or GreatPeople.me user password, you can reset it easily on GreatPeople.e portal.
Kroger eSchedule for Mobile Users
- Visit the GreatPeople.me on your mobile phone.
- Navigate to the Kroger Employee Login menu.
- Submit your GreatPeople.me Login credentials.
- Submit your GreatPeople.me employee ID in the user ID field and GreatPeople.me password in the user password field.
- Check the submitted information once, and tap the “Submit” button.
Completion of the above steps successfully allows you to access the eSchedule section on your profile page at GreatPeople.me portal which is also known as Kroger eSchedule.
The Kroger Company also termed as Kroger, is an American retailing company established by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’ largest supermarket chain if we talk in the terms of revenue ($115.34 billion for the financial year 2016), the second-largest general retailer only behind Walmart and the eighteenth largest company in the United States.
Kroger also stays the third-largest retailer in the world and the third-largest private employer in the United States. According to the reports of 2015, Kroger has approximately 2880 stores in the United States and is expanding every day. GreatPeople.me is an official Kroger Employee Login Portal that allows the employees to access things like pay stubs, benefits programs, etc.
We hope that you enjoyed this guide on Kroger eSchedule.